Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 11, 2009

25 days of freaking out

While S is planning her 25 days of giving,  I'm planning my 25 days of stuff I have to do before my parents (hopefully) come and visit.  I've already started so that I will have less to worry about come Christmas time.  I'm just typing up a list for myself of things I need to get done to keep me focused.

1.  Buy plates (done tonight!  got these.  Love at first sight)
2.  Get new drink glasses
3.  Get rug for under the dining table
4.  Get table cloth/napkins
5.  Clean out basement closets
6.  De-clutter areas
7.  Clean out pantry (again!  Did this over the summer... don't know why it keeps getting messy!)
8.  Move T's toys to the basement
9.  Get a handle on laundry
10.  Clean up front garden after leaves fall
11.  Get plywood cut to put on sofa so Dad doesn't die when he sits on the couch
12.  Get rugs for car (C thinks this is stupid but I know things my Dad notices and he'll notice that I wore a hole into my drivers mat)
13.  Put up awesome holiday display
14.  Donate all stuff I haven't used in over a year (from #6 and 5)... already have four bags and a box of stuff.
15.  Call lovely Tia and have her clean before Christmas!
16.  Get curtains for living room
17.  Get recessed toilet paper holder to cover hole T made on the wall
18.  Go through bookshelf in basement and donate books I no longer want to keep
19.  Clean out laundry room
20.  Get new bedding to replace comforter that T drew on with a sharpie
21.  Re-organize kitchen cabinets
22.  Clean out fridge
23.  Donate or sell Christmas stuff that I no longer use/want
24.  Go to Spanish market and get some Puerto Rican fare
25.  Figure out how to stay sane with two dogs, a cat, two sets of grandparents and a toddler who likes to show off with guests....

and a partridge in a pear tree.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...