Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 7, 2010

Home Improvement

Not the 90s show, my house ;)  Although I do wonder what JTT is doing now....

Anyway,  I'm getting ready to re-do Toby's room and our bathroom.  I played around on the Behr website and came up with the final colors for both rooms.  Toby's room is going to be car themed since my sister gave me a traffic light and traffic signs while I was in FL and Toby was in love.  I'm SO not ready to part with the baby room that I spent so much time planning but the kid has his own mind now.  Our master bathroom is going to be what I call "beachy" with blue walls, white trim and dark brown cabinets.

Toby's room... the wall where his bed is is going to be blue and the other walls will be tan.  The trim, door, etc will be white.  The accessories have red and yellow and other primary bright colors.  I think the colors I picked will go with any other theme he might be interested in later on.

The bathroom walls will be the blue.... the cabinet color will be something much darker than what's here... couldn't find what I wanted on the Behr site.  Trim and doors will be white and accessories will have tan/blue and some splashes of color.

--------------------------------- UPDATE-----------------------------------
Paint purchased.   Decor items mapped out and some even purchased.  Operation re-decor is a go!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...