Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 3, 2012

Quilled Flowers- A Symphony of Daisies


Well I've been quilling my thumbs off trying to quill landscape pictures, so I thought I'd take a break and quill some simple 3d flowers and this is the result.

For the daisies I made the yellows fringe with 1.5 cm 2"strips and pasted .75" brown strip of same width and the fringe is slightly broader. This was pasted to 2cm white strip which I cut with a scallop pinking scissor and fringed even broader.

The stems are made of brown strips which are cut narrow and gradually broadening towards the end. This was wrapped around a cocktail stick and the edge which overlaps was gummed slightly to prevent the stem from unwinding.

The ribbons are multi-strips grpahic quilling.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...