Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 5, 2012

Quilled Waterfall Landscape Picture Art

So here is the quilled landscape picture I started when I wrote the tutorial on Quilling a Landscape. I think it came out pretty well. I wanted to get the waterfall to show the flow of the water element, so I made long, grass basic shapes but stuck it on both sides and encircled it for stability.

This time for the grass I slightly varied the shape. Check the tutorial page for the waterfall's basic shape and the grass's shape. I used my regular grass basic for the interior grass but for the edges, I varied the shape slightly as shown on the tutorial page.

I have elevated the foreground elements using pegs ( tight coils). Flowers are quilled 3d siince I like 3d flowers.

Check out my tutorial for basic shapes  used and how to make them .

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...