Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 9, 2012

Quilled Papercut Picture- Kiddy Valentine

I love paper cutting as much as I like quilling and wanted to combine the two, so this is what I came up with. I have used multi strip method to create the scallop around the heart. I made simple quilled flowers using the petal shape and I used scallops to make yellow and pink outline flowers.

On hind sight I think I should use longer strips to make the flowers so they will be dense and hold the shape better. I also struggled with getting the scrolls uniform, even though I have the circle template. It always pops out when I try to get it out to glue it. So I have come up with a home remedy which I am experimenting on. I also discovered how to make the petal look like the pic below despite using printer paper.
Will share my discoveries in a later post.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...