Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 5, 2009

Making time...

I've always been a firm believer that, no matter how hard life gets, how busy our schedules become, you can always find time for the people you care about.  

No matter how tired I am after working all day, those precious few moments I have with T, nobody can take away from me.  There are times I wish I could just sit and watch TV and not have to run after a 1.5 yearold but it's worth it to me to let me son know that he is loved and cared for.  You never know how fast time flies until you have a child who changes every second of every day.   

C and I have "our" time after the beast goes to bed... while we tend to do our thing, we always have time to talk about our day and things we see on TV, etc.

I always make time to call my parents as you never know when they will no longer be around.  I love sharing with them what I'm up to and asking them for their take on things.  I will never regret any time spent talking to my mom and dad.  

I try to keep up with my brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews.. as many as there are.  I know what most of them are up to.  I call up my grandfather and my aunt who is battling cancer. I keep up with my aunt and uncle and cousins on facebook.  

As far as friends go, I try to keep in touch either by phone or facebook or even see them now and then (this part is difficult with a toddler).  

Now, yes, I do all those things, I work, I have a child and husband, a house to take care of, I blog, take photos, I work on my masters degree... and I have time for that.  Why is it that others don't have time to do it themselves?  Why can't my siblings call me first?  Why can't a friend remember to just call me and see how I'm doing for a change?  I do it because I care and I would hate to think that the reason others don't call is because they DON'T care...  

Anyone else?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...