Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 8, 2009

The Wedding

My friend W got married this past weekend and I got to play bridesmaid for the first time. The wedding was held at Brookside Gardens which was GORGEOUS... I'm taking T there next weekend to take pictures. The ceremony was in Mandarin, Cantonese and English so that was interesting as was the pastor who said women should be submissive and make her man some meat. After the ceremony I walked around while the bride and groom got their pictures taken and got to bond with one of the two photographers... that was nice. I may go as a second shooter with one of them just for fun.

The reception was at Mrs. K's Tollhouse-- a really quaint place with gorgeous gardens and good food. I had to change after the photo walk because I was drenched in sweat (gross!) so I ended up wearing the same dress I had worn to the rehearsal the day before.

In any case, good times, tired feet and a sunburn is all that was had :)

Me, W and M
Beautiful bride :)
Me on the left... ended up wearing my hair up with two flowers because it was HOOOOOOOT. Photo curtesy of C.
Beautiful garden :)

Cutting the cake!
Beautiful centerpiece...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...