Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 8, 2009

YOGA

Thanks to my walking buddy J, I tried a yoga class today. I signed up for two trial classes thinking I wouldn't be into it but it would be fun to try. When I saw the instructor I thought it was going to be a joke... she was exactly what I'd picture a yoga instructor to be like... spacey and earthy with a singsong voice.

Well, the class was AMAZING. I left there feeling so refreshed and relaxed and now have a newfound respect for yoga. I'm trying to convince C that he needs to do it too...I really think it'll help him with his back! I'm going to try my second class and most likely sign up for the year... this is a good "ME" thing to do. I must say though, I AM feeling the effects of class now... haha, muscles I didn't know I had ;)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...