Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 7, 2009

Planning time again!

So I love to plan a good party.... and it keeps me distracted from the fact that my kid is turning two. I had originally planned to do a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" theme for his second birthday since it's his favorite book.... but I changed it to "Fire TRUCKS!" If you have to ask why then you obviously haven't met T.

I don't want to go overboard with trucks and firemen so I was thinking I'd keep it simple. The only fireman we're going to have is Toby with this:
Then as far as decor goes, do red balloons and one fire truck balloon. I'm thinking maybe a fire hydrant centerpiece... not sure if anything else. The cake will be a fire truck so that could be part of the table too. The food for the adults will most likely be five alarm chili and bread/crackers, jalapeño poppers, pepper jam spread and barbecued chicken... for the kiddies hotdogs and nuggets. For the sweet tooth we'll have Red Hots and cinnamon Mike and Ikes... and cake. Drinks... fruit punch and cranberry ginger ale.... and the usual stuff.

For favors I think we're either going to do the chocolate pops again OR give everyone one fireman rubber duck. Since we're mostly having adults over I don't think we're going to do any party activities other than maybe pin the tail on the dalmatian.

Any other ideas???

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...