Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 4, 2010

Count your Blessings Tuesday

Today I am grateful for:

  • a highly productive weekend (cleaned out basement closet, threw away 5 bags of crap, donated a TON of stuff, dismantled and cleaned vacuum and then vacuumed, cleaned up living room, planted a garden, bathed the dog... and I'm sure I'm forgetting something)
  • gorgeous weather and being outside with my little guy
  • all the firsts that I get to experience with T and getting to re-live childhood through his eyes --kite flying, riding a scooter, blowing bubbles... all so simple and so full of joy
  • eskimo and butterfly kisses and un-prompted "I love yous"
  • feeling energized and good about myself and my choices
  • Mom's surgery going well
  • LIFE :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...