Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 5, 2010

Ten Terrific Things About Me

In keeping with S's post...

1.  I am an awesome and fun mommy.
2.  I am a great organizer... sorting is my specialty ;)
3.  I am artistic and crafty (painting, drawing, pen and ink, sculpting, photography, graphic design, paper crafts, crochet, stained glass, wire sculpting... name it, I've done it!)
4.  I am a good daughter... I call my parents every day and make sure all is well.
5.  I have an eye for design... interior decorating?  Yeah, I can do it!
6.  I'm a great listener and, if needed, tend to give good advice as well!
7.  I am handy!  I don't need a man to fix it!
8.  I have a good sense of humor and I like to think I'm witty.
9.  I have a way with words and languages.
10.  I'm a darn good blogger!

Did I forget anything?  ;)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...