Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 11, 2010

Don't wake up mama bear

I was absent from work last Friday and left my students some fun work to do.  They had to read about Day of the Dead and then decorate their own skull in the style of the Mexican skulls and answer a couple of questions.  I came back to work today and was thumbing through their masks only to find one that was decorated in black and red with my son's name on it.  Seeing that shook me up.  Knowing the student he probably was trying to be funny but I failed to find the humor in a skull celebrating the DEAD with my son's name on it.  What could possibly compel anyone to do such a thing?  I called the office and had the student removed from my class.  I don't want him anywhere near me ever again.  You don't mess with my baby... ever.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...