Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 12, 2012

Quilled Picture Papercut Nativity Scene

To complete my christmas quilling, I thought this quilled picture of the nativity of Christ was appropriate. As usual I have combined paper cutting with quilling.

The first silhouette I tried was a fully quilled sunset scene which I called "Sunset & Silhouette". For this one, I thought I'd not complicate it, so I did a paper cut. I have used beehive quilling for the background which is slightly different from the one used in  "Reindeer in the Snow".



Hope you like this one . Tutorial for advanced beehive quilling is here.

And Now..........

All my blessings and good wishes to you and your wonderful family.
 May Jesus' coming this year once again bring joy to your home.
 Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
Big Bear Hugggg,

Chris

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...