Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 2, 2013

Happy Valentine Quilling - Quilled Walt Disney Cartoon 101 Dalmations

Happy Valentines Day to all. To celebrate, a quilled picture from Walt Disney's cartoon, 101 Dalmation, quilled landscape style using basic shapes and graphic outline. I have used pink and blue for the collars instead of the red and blue as I wanted a red heart as the background.

I have quilled the eyes similar to what I did for "A Lion Share of Love", which is another adorable quilled cartoon.

The heart is created on photoshop as the cartoon will go into a box frame and I don't intend to put the heart. In my opinion, the heart backing is better for a card rather than a framed picture.

It took me 3 A4 sheets  and  a lot of quilling as I have used small basic shapes (3" lengths). However, these are getting much easier for me to quill once the basic shapes are done. I now make all the basic shapes varying the sizes slightly and then do the gluing. That way I find I can work much faster as I make the basic shapes while watching TV. So it is not as much a strain as it used to be.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...