Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 2, 2013

Quilled DImensional Flower Frame - Flower Shower

This quilled frame has several types of quilled flowers and quilled leaves. The flowers are three dimensional as usual. I have combine different quilling techniques to create this piece.

I have adopted a new technique to assemble the red tubular flowers so they are not glued around the mouth of the quilled 3d cone. This way it was easier to shape them.

The orange trailing flowers  are the technique I created for Abstract Lotus. The tutorial is here. Notice the difference when large and small comb is used.

The red and white flowers are made using looping technique .  I encourage you to guess how it is done as  the quickest way to learning is for you to guess.

Here's a focused look
 

While you're  at it , try and guess how the white veronica was done as well..

The leaves are straight forward. Only difference is I have used different greens which make a big difference to their appearance.

 One of my guests - Pooja, did get it right and I salute her. For those of you who could not guess the tutorial is here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...