Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 4, 2013

Quilled Painting Picture Art - Cherry Blossoms

A quilled painting is what I call this quilled picture inspired by  the famous Chinese cherry blossom paintings. I  created the design while quilling. The depth is created by layering and color, which  I tried out for the first time in Tree & Water.

As you can see the flowers are just tiny circles which are sparsely coiled. Hence, though all the rolling took some time I really enjoyed quilling this frame and liked the dainty appearance of the cherry blossoms.

In this project I paid  attention to the directionality of light when using color so it would look more like a painting especially for the trunk. Tutorial here.


Come , tell me what you think.



PS: Those of you who are inspired by my work and are using my techniques or copying my work , please  give a link to my blog instead of making vague, generalized references to me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...