Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 6, 2009

I'm a prisoner and I don't care

I've come to realize that T has me wrapped around his little finger.  He has learned to look at me with those big hazel eyes and say "please" or "thank you, Mommy" and I just melt.  This weekend he was tired so I put him down for a nap and he wasn't having it-- he was crying hysterically and then started calling for me "Mommy!  Mommy!  Where's Mommy!?" and I couldn't hear that and not go and see him.  He gives me hugs and kisses and randomly says "Hi Mommy" and that's just the best. I often worry that I'm spoiling him ith too much attention but... what else is a parent to do!?  

I'm so grateful for my little boy and these moments.  So what if he's spoiled?  I love him.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...