Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 6, 2009

SPEED UP!/Slow down!

I'm in this conundrum... I want time to speed up so this week can be over and I can be on vacation but I also want it to slow down because I know that once this week is over, summer is going to go by in a flash! Here are my plans for this summer so far:

1. This thursday we're getting Deuce! Our puppy is coming before being 8 weeks! I'm so excited and at the same time sad that I'll be leaving Deuce for a few days for #2.

2. Friday the 26th... going to Florida for my mom's surprise party for her 60th birthday. T and I will be there until the 30th without C. We'll miss him!

3. Bringing back my niece N from Florida with us and she'll be around until July 12th! We're going to have SO much fun!

4. July 13-16 writing curriculum for the county.

5. Throughout this time (maybe not while in Florida), I'll start "training" for my 5k run in October. I'm meeting up with a friend on Tuesdays and Thursdays to go walking around the neighborhood.

6. Clean out the closets in the house and get rid of T's stuff that he has outgrown on the days he's at daycare.

7. Try to go on a little staycation with the fam.... any ideas where to go!?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...