Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 6, 2009

Slackin' on my bloggin'!

Who would have thought that being on vacation would keep me from blogging? I've just been so engrossed in C and T and our new puppy that I've forgotten about the blogs... and I'm glad!

Since the last post I've been enjoying every second with my T.... he's such an amazing kid and I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm his mom. If I scold him for something he says "Hi Mommy!" and gives me a big smile... it makes me laugh every time.

Our puppy fits perfectly into our family... gets along with everyone, even the cat! He has been so easy to train and just have around I can't believe it! What's best is that he LOVES C and C loves him.... this is coming from a guy who has never had a dog or been around dogs.

I'm now trying to get caught up on laundry and packed up for Florida. I'll be coming back with my niece and ready for some more fun :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...