Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 2, 2010

3 down for the count...

C, T and I are not having the best of days today.  I started feeling crappy before lunch yesterday and I haven't eaten anything since 9:30am yesterday aside from a few goldfish.  C woke up at 5:30 this morning head first in the toilet and has been making frequent trips since.  C took T to daycare this morning so that we could crash on the couch for the day.... only to get a call from daycare a few hours later that little T's butt exploded.  So, here we are... all at home and pooped... literally and figuratively.  C and T are napping and I'm thinking about joining them shortly.

Meanwhile... check out the butterflies I got for my birthday that I never got around to posting about:



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...