Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 2, 2010

Date Night #5... Better late than never!

C and I had a crappy Friday so we decided to have date night tonight-- and I'm SO glad we did.  My original plan for date night was to have a "love" Scrabble game (where you can only use words dealing with love, inside jokes, etc) and drink some wine.  At the last minute today we decided to add pie making to the list of activities since we found a recipe we wanted to try out.  Check out our date night:

All the ingredients needed for our pies...

We were a bit over dressed for pie making ;)

Rolling out more dough...

My pies had Fluff and chocolate chips...

C's pies had strawberry preserves and chocolate chips...

Before going to the oven...

Bake at 375 for 15 minutes...

Meanwhile we started our Scrabble game with some wine...

: )

Half time.... I must say that C's pies turned out better.... somehow my Fluff disappeared in baking...

So "love" Scrabble turned out to be harder than we thought... we made a new rule that we could put the word down if we justified it.  For instance "dog:  'cause you're my dog yo and you always got my back" and "port: because you're the port I'll always come home to..."  
We got creative ;)  I won by 100+ points.


Best date night yet!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...