Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 6, 2010

Appreciation

I just received a lovely journal from a student as a gift and since I don't keep a written journal, I was trying to find a way to use it.  I came up with the Appreciation Journal  I wrote "M's Page" on one page and "C's Page" on the opposite page.  On my page I wrote the date and something my husband did either that day or the previous day that I really appreciated or loved.  The journal started simply with "I am so thankful that you put gas in my car last night so I wouldn't have to do it this morning."  I gave the journal to C and explained what it was all about-- he was sold!  He grabbed the journal later and wrote his first entry which was "Thank you so much for sweeping the front and weed whacking the backyard!"  Since I'm artistic I drew little cartoons with mine but I'm not expecting C to do the same ;) 


Want to try the Appreciation Journal with me?  So easy to do and so nice to open up the book and see something written there! 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...