Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 6, 2010

Summer To Do List

I'm already getting psyched about summer so I thought I'd make a little check list of things I WANT to do and things I HAVE to do... lets see how much gets done!

HAVE TO

  • organize closets
  • work on my laundry situation and come up with a system
  • paint bathroom cabinet and bathroom walls
  • replace long blinds
  • visit my Aunt in DC
  • purge crap we don't use
WANT TO
  • go on a road trip to an area in MD we have not been to before
  • meet up with JP, B, AB, WX, JC, SB, CN and SW over the summer
  • put my feet in the sand three days in a row and a sandbox doesn't count!
  • go shopping with my Mom
  • find cool playgrounds to take T to
  • go to the pool!
  • check out a few museums
  • finish a crochet project
  • SHOOT a wedding!!  ;)  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...