Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 8, 2010

A look on the bright side...

I've had a busy week starting back at work and I've been coming home a bit frustrated.  Here's a list of things that are great and that make me happy at work so I don't dwell on the negative:

1.  The energy that comes with starting out new at work... everyone is excited, rested from the summer... if only we could keep this feeling well into the school year!
2.  Coworkers/Friends who make me laugh and make time go fast.
3.  School supplies!  Lots of them!  I'm especially loving my new shaped paper clips.
4.  My new class I'm teaching... I'm psyched about it and thinking of all the wonderful things I can do with my kiddies.
5.  Feeling like I have a grasp on things now... after 6 years of teaching.
6.  Being surrounded by talented people.. hope to learn lots from them.
7.  My vision for my bulletin boards coming to life... yes, I'm a dork.
8.  Starbucks.
9.... k... I thought I'd make it to 10 but it's not happening. I'm surprised I made it to 8! ;)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...