Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 8, 2010

Count your blessings Tuesdays?

I guess Count Your Blessings went on a bit of a hiatus ;)  I have much to be grateful for!  This summer I am grateful for:

  • time to meet up with friends
  • having uninterrupted conversations
  • lunches with C
  • mornings with T
  • naps with T
  • having the best of both worlds... being a professional and "stay at home" mom over the summer
  • being able to see my parents
  • having my feet in the sand more than once
  • a to-do list that is COMPLETE!
  • cuddle time!!
  • starting my workout routine again
  • school supplies
  • my schedule for this school year
  • postcards and emails from past students
  • all the laughter, joy and love that has filled my house
  • a potty trained child that was WAY too easy to train (not complaining!)
  • T sleeping until 9.. can I get an AMEN on that one?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...