Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2013

Quilled Picture Portrait of Jesus Christ - Father, Forgive Them

A quilled portrait of Jesus Christ On the cross, quilled landscape style with basic shapes in black & white is today's post. Easter has no meaning without Good Friday, so this is dedicated to all believers in Christ, in mercy and in forgiveness and redemption. The greatest gift is to be able to forgive those who hurt us.

I quilled this because it reminds me of the moment when Christ said "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do".

I am glad that the beauty of the face has come out well. I have quilled it like a mat so that it can be glued onto any backing.

I have done a couple of portraits of Jesus Christ, both relating to Good Friday here and here. One was using basic shapes and the other using strips packed densely. I was determined to get the eyes and the expression just right, so I chose a design with the eyes opened to work on.

I'd love to hear your comments.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...