Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 9, 2009

Count Your Blessings Tuesday

I want to take a moment every week to count my blessings which, thankfully, are many. I am thankful to be blessed with the following:

1. A cancer-free mom! It was caught early enough that the cancer could be removed yesterday.

2. Having a husband who is 100% supportive and helpful-- especially now that he has to take care of both morning and night time routines on Mondays.

3. For being able to continue my "get healthy" initiative and purchase and elliptical... C and I want to be dead sexy by next summer :)

4. A healthy, happy and super smart kid who is my joy and my life.

5. Friends who are supportive of my photography business and are helping to put my name out there.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...