Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 9, 2009

Etsy Find Wednesdays!

I've decided that every Wednesday I'm going to post an awesome Etsy find and one awesomely awful Etsy find. For those of you that don't know... Etsy is a website that brings together all sorts of crafty people and they sell their creative creations! I'm addicted.

Awesomely Awesome:

This pendant is so cute and rustic. I'm a fan of letter writing and wax seals just scream "romantic" to me. At $26 dollars it's not so bad a find. Check out RitzyMisfit's shop!

Awesomely Aweful:

For $209 dollars you too can own a diamond and silk bib! When the heck would you wear this? In any case... it's definitely not my style but if it's yours... check out BejewelledBeSpoke's shop!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...