Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 9, 2009

Etsy Find Wednesdays! #3

Falling for fall :) I love fall and love to decorate the house with fall-ish stuff. Here is my favorite fall item for the home and my... not so favorite:

Awesomely Awesome:


This pair of pillow covers from SFOQuilter @ $22.00 for 2 is a classy pick to bring fall in the living room. I love the mod pattern and colors used :) I just have to convince C that this is a necessary purchase! (it's cool that you can take the cover off and it would take up less space to store!)

Awesomely Awful:

This toilet cover from Kimsclassycommodes costs $44 dollars... that alone repels me. Who would pay $44 dollars to cover their toilet in this? Well, maybe my MIL! I never consider the toilet in my "must decorate" for the holidays list... to each his own I guess!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...