Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 9, 2009

Family... can't pick 'em

I consider myself a family oriented person. I call my parents every day at least once and keep in touch with my brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews, etc. I've helped my family when in need and will always be there for them. Why is it that I'm the one that's always in the wrong with certain family members? I'm going to separate them in a list for ya:

1. My one sister I don't talk to and that's by choice. When we lived together she left me with all the bills while she took her family to "Vegas." She then proceeded to take things out of my room while I was in the moving process because she thought I didn't need it. She always thinks everyone owes her something because she has it so bad. NEWS FLASH life consists of life choices and you have to live with what you picked.

2. My brother on my mother's side thinks I've been fed with a silver spoon and have had an easy life. Again, they didn't really live with me so it's hard for them to know what I've been through. No, I didn't go through a divorce but I did go through my mother's depression, bankruptcy, my father being mentally and emotionally abusive, etc. Reason they don't know about these things it's because I've learned from them, I don't throw myself a pity party. He had the same opportunities I had and he chose the "easy" way which wasn't so in the long run.

3. My other brother on my dad's side whom I've almost killed with my bare hands because of his selfishness is now angry with me. At first I was amused because he got so angry and now I'm extremely annoyed. His wife posted pictures of the family on facebook and I commented on a few of them... on one of him and his wife I jokingly said "____ you look gorgeous but what are you doing with that thing? (that thing being my brother). Brother, you can't deny the (insert my maiden name here) genes!" He sent me a nasty e-mail asking me who I think I am saying those things... that he's not a thing and the reason she's with him is none of my business...asked "who are you? miss universe?" I replied to that "It was a joke. Go to hell."

--------------------
They're all older than me and need to basically grow up. I understand that they have issues with their parents splitting up. I know that I'm the only one from my parent's marriage so it may seem like I'm favored. I will not apologize or feel bad for the life I've lead and I refuse to feel bad for what they're going through. Grow up and live with the choices you made.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...