Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 12, 2009

Blessed

I know I take every Tuesday to count my blessings but I don't think there are enough Tuesdays out there for me to count them all ;)  My biggest and best blessings are C and T and every single moment I spend with them.  It was great to be home and sit back and just take in how awesome a family I have and how lucky we are to be together, healthy, in a warm house with gifts under our tree.

My favorite gift this Christmas, however, was not what was under my tree.  It was to watch the wonder and excitement in T's eyes as he saw his gifts.  It was also sharing that moment with my parents over Skype... it was how T thanked Santa for his gifts without us telling him to say thank you.  It was watching C play with T and how he too was enjoying the moment.

Thank you God for all the blessings in my life... for blessing me with these moments.

1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...