Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 12, 2009

Count your Blessings Tuesday #15

With only an hour left before midnight, I can say it's almost Tuesday ;)  Today I am grateful for:

1.  Unexpected quality time with T :)  We had an awesome day today just the two of us.
2.  Clean house courtesy of Tia, our cleaning lady.
3.  Christmas shopping DONE!  Presents wrapped!
4.  A snowy day that forces you to forget about what you need to do or where you have to be... and lets you just enjoy the time :)
5.  Snowflakes (yes, I hate snow but snowflakes ARE pretty)... paper snowflakes colored by T and painted snowflakes on my toes
6.  Dancing with my two men.
7.  C's warmth... God knows I need it on these cold days!
8.  Pretty Christmas sugar sprinkles on yummy sugar cookies made from scratch.
9.  Eggs and bacon with hash browns on a snowy Saturday morning :)
10.  Three days 'till Christmas!!!!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...