Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 10, 2010

Count Your Blessings Tuesday

Today I am grateful for:

  • talks with my sister T.  She always knows how to put things in perspective for me :)
  • long evening walks with the family.  We'll see how long we keep this up!
  • my MIL.  She's so thoughtful, giving and selfless.  It's easy to see where C gets it from!
  • seeing how T has become such an individual.  He is his own little person and I'm in love with the person he is becoming.
  • somehow being able to "do it all."  I'm always asked how I have time to do all the things I do and I have NO idea... maybe it's because I go to bed at midnight.  Oh and I think C has a lot to do with that too!
  • my home.  I love that I come home from work and all is right with the world.  
  • babies I can steal for a moment since I don't have a baby anymore!  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...