Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 10, 2010

Oh so crafty!

For T's birthday I'm running a bunch of activities for the kids at daycare.  I've taken on a few projects to save money ;)   Check out the bean bag game I whipped up in two days.  Day one I sewed 10 pumpkin bean bags with ribbon stems and day two I took a box that way laying around the house, some old tissue paper and wrapping paper and made a bat box!  (all my original design/vision).  Check it out!  (BTW, the bean bag is sitting on the left and it's orange... the lights make it look like an apple!)

I used tissue paper, glue and wrapping paper because I couldn't find my colored paints.  I also had to use blackboard paint because it was the only thing I had on hand.  Gotta improvise, I guess!

Oh and as I wrote this, C went and saw the bat, thought it looked awesome and threw the beanbag at it-- the white paint wasn't dry.  FML.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...