Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 10, 2010

Count Your Blessings... Wednesday Edition

Today I am grateful for:

  • a sweet little boy who is growing way too fast
  • a husband that encourages me to follow my dreams and makes sacrifices so that I can do so.  Thanks for being there for T when I have to do photo stuff, hun!
  • FALL!  I'm loving everything that deals with fall but wish that the weather got the memo.
  • the overwhelming response I've gotten from the last photo shoot post.  I'm still in disbelief that I have so many shoots in November!  I can't wait!
  • creativity!  Although sometimes I get frustrated that there aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I enjoy doing.  
  • having put the effort into the new class... I think I'm going to enjoy it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...