Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 12, 2010

Change of plans

So I originally planned to go out with C on Saturday-- even lined up a babysitter for the day but I decided to postpone our celebration until next weekend.  I've been so stressed over my grad project and have had no time to clean, do laundry or go grocery shopping.  Last weekend we were in Jersey so nothing got done then either.  I just want to stay home, clean the house and wait until next weekend when I won't have the grad class project hanging over my head (last class is Wed).

Best part of this is that the in-laws will be in town next weekend so FREE babysitting and we can be gone aaaaaaaaall day.  I already have our day planned for next Sat.  I'm thinking we'll visit the Walters art gallery or the BMA and then hit up Fogo de Chao at the Harbor.  A nice, quiet adult outing.  As far as a gift goes, I'm making a timeline of our life with photos of the many events we've had such as graduation, first jobs, moving in together, getting married, buying our first home, having a baby... and a few random moments that are important to both of us.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...