Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 12, 2010

So many choices! What to do, what to do!?

In the past I've had to resort to creating my own Christmas card design on Photoshop and had it printed through my photo lab because I couldn't find cards cute enough.  I don't have enough time this year to devote to my holiday card design so I found myself searching elsewhere for cards to suit my taste. Well Shutterfly sure has outdone itself this year.  Check out all the cute cards they have for 2010!  I like the simple modern designs that they have as well as the cute & colorful ones!  I found a couple of cards that may actually work for this photo that I took:

Check out the designs I found and let me know which one you like the best for the C family 2010 holiday card!

1.  I like this one because it's simple and cute!  Love all the colors and that it doesn't scream XMas.
2.  I'm totally into typography.  This one spoke to me.
3.  Very different with the grey color... again, loving the typography here and the simple design.
4.  Did somebody say PLAID!?  It's no argyle but equally as cute!
5.  I love the idea of an update card but I'm not sure I'll have enough to fill the card!

What would you choose?  If you haven't checked out Shutterfly's card selection this year, click here.  I am SURE you'll find something to suit your style.  Just fair warning though... you might not be able to control yourself!  Especially if you find yourself searching outside of the holiday card section and into the calendar section like I did tonight.  Good thing I take a lot of photos!

If you're a blogger and like Shutterfly, check out this awesome promotion they have going on right now!  Click here to check it out!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...