Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 9, 2010

Count Your Blessings Tuesdays

Today I am grateful for:


  • three day weekends followed by three day weeks :)
  • organization!  I feel like I'm SO on top of things this year and I'm determined to continue in this path.  I think I finally figured it out!
  • laundry done and put away and clothes PURGED.  I told you... I finally got it together!
  • freshly mowed grass thanks to hubby and the teamwork of T and myself sweeping up the sidewalk ;)
  • LOVELY weather this weekend.  If I had my way, the weather would be like that AAAAAAAALL the time.  
  • a wedding already booked for next June.  Yay for photography :)
  • C -- he really goes out of his way to make me feel like a princess!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...