Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 9, 2010

Post just for Beeps

Since I don't get to talk to Beeps much anymore I wanted to let her know that I have kept the plant she gave me last January alive... and I have proof :)  I also have proof of  a bunch of plants that have survived living in my house for two years!  Woo!  I know she'll be proud ;)

Freak Gerbera Daisy plant that came with "twin" flower heads... still alive!

And budding, might I add?  Check out the flower bud near the tag.

Alive plants :)  The one on the left looks sad but it's because it keeps growing long, not full... I'm trying to force it back up.
Christmas cactus alive well past Christmas...also budding.  Hey buddy, Christmas is not around the corner... yet!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...