Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 9, 2010

PARENT YOUR CHILDREN!

Today was the SECOND time I had to run after a ONE year old little girl that was left to play outside with her FOUR year old brother with no parents in sight.  These parents have already had CPS called on them because they had this happen before with the son... they'd just leave him to play outside alone.  They say it's cultural (they're from Turkey) and they are not neglecting their children.  Last time I checked, this is NOT Turkey and they live in a house without a fence and the closest thing to it is a PARKING LOT.  I know there are kids playing in the neighborhood but they're SEVEN... seriously.. a little different and they're playing together.

The girl was walking today in the houses behind ours... alone.  She saw me and just stopped, let me pick her up and carry her back home.  ANYONE could have picked this little girl up and the mom is lucky it was me that picked her up.  I told her this and she just laughed and thanked me for getting her.  SHE DOESN'T GET IT!  There are crazy people out there that can pick up your kid... a car can hit them... they can fall and hurt themselves... play in the opened drain hole and get stuck down there.. ANYTHING can happen.  If I find this little girl on the street alone again, I'm bringing her home with me and calling the police.  This is ridiculous and scary.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...