Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 1, 2011

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S (Fergie)

Yep, that was me last night!  I looked glamorous and fabulous and had an equally good time.  My aunt rocked the house with her awesome speech and the concert was beautiful and truly did justice to Pablo Casals' legacy.  We had a delicious dinner in which I ate duck for the first time... the wine was freely flowing (had a glass) and the dessert was to die for (passionfruit cheesecake).  I got to see a few of my uncle's friends that I had not seen in a long time so it was nice to catch up.  Some of the remaining members of the Kennedy family were there last night-- very cool.  C was a bit overwhelmed with the whole thing but enjoyed himself.  I went around and took pictures for my aunt so that was fun.  The highlight of my night was talking to Yo Yo Ma and getting a couple of hugs and kisses from him.  I think he was drunk.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...