Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 1, 2011

Rewarding...

As much as I complain about today's ungrateful youth, there are a few students out there who really amaze me.  I did an assignment with my kids where they had to write a resume in Spanish and come and interview with me for a "job".  I told the students that there would be three hires who would get a candy bar so they better do a good job.  One student today came in a full suit and when I asked him what skills or abilities he had that others didn't have, he told me it was better if he showed me and the class.  He proceeded to do magic tricks.  Like... awesome magic tricks.  Hired?  I think so!

I love when kids go above and beyond what an assignment calls for-- don't see much of that any more.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...