Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 1, 2011

I'm alive...

well, sort of.  I've been a bit under the weather but trying not to veg. around much.  I've continued with my treadmill workouts, tried to cook a couple of healthy meals at home and even managed to get a leg up on my grad work.  Today I also managed to get in a valentine's day photo shoot with T so all is well in the world ;)

I got an inquiry for shooting a wedding in August which is pretty cool-- the other inquiries I had gotten before fell through and I'm not too heart broken about it.  Weddings really aren't my thing but the $$ sure as heck is.  I think I'm pretty much "in" on this wedding-- will let you know after our meeting.  I need the extra money since grad school is kind of taking it all away right now : /

I can't wait to finish our taxes!  X-mas part two is about to come (well, for our credit cards).  I have all of our stuff entered except for my W2 since I didn't go to work Fri.

Grad school started Wednesday and while it's going to be a lot of work, I don't think it's going to be too bad with these two classes.  I just have to make sure I stay on top of everything.

Sorry for the random post-- my head is all over the place!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...