Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 2, 2011

Hello, Love

Meet my new member of the family... my 24-70mm lens.  I have to find a good name for him.  Here are the first few shots I've taken with it :)  (all shots are SOOTC--straight out of the camera-- so no editing has been done!)
 Look at how beautiful it is...
 Hello! I think I look like a real photographer now ;)
 Check out the beautiful bokeh.
 Silly kid with a cold sore.
 Stuff on my floor.
 C trying to get attention.
 My cluttered fridge.
 Simon the fish.
 Pretty flowers.
 Sparkly twigs... love that you can't even see the vase they're in.
 Solar flower on my windowsill.  Colors are spot on.
Look how sharp Deuce's nose is compared to the rest of him.

I'm in love.  And I think my upper arms are going to get a workout... this lens is a beast.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...