Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 2, 2011

Productive!

I got a ton of stuff accomplished this weekend!  I:

  • cleaned the house top to bottom
  • shopped for party food
  • set up for party and made some yummy food
  • had party
  • cleaned out C's car
  • cleared out the garden beds of leaves and pulled out dead plants
  • cooked up some nice arroz con habichuelas and tostones
  • wrote up analysis report for grad class due Monday
  • worked on project for grad class #2
  • worked out :)
So can you believe that even though I did all of that, I still have a mile long to-do list for this week?  Ugh!  I need to:
  • finish grading stuff
  • post grades in two places and turn them in by Tues
  • go to class Mon
  • do grad work assignment due Wed
  • work on prof. dev. presentation
  • work out 
  • plan for classes
  • cook up some meals
  • donate stuff
I'm sure there's more. : /  Here's hoping for a productive week...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...