Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 3, 2011

Three Cheers

My to-do list, ATTACKED!:  
  • finish grading stuff
  • post grades in two places and turn them in by Tues (did it MONDAY! TAKE THAT!)
  • go to class Mon (finished lab before class ended again)
  • do grad work assignment due Wed (yeah... I'll get that done tomorrow)
  • work on prof. dev. presentation (at least I know what I'm doing)
  • work out  (I've been a beast at this...doing full body workout for 20 min then following it up with a mile or two on the treadmill.  Woo)
  • plan for classes (got an awesome web scavenger hunt planned!)
  • cook up some meals (something's got to give...but the week is not over!  I do have some meals planned!)
  • donate stuff (will prob. do it this weekend-- stuff is in the car though!)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...