Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 3, 2011

Count Your Blessings Tuesday

Today I am grateful for:

  • LIFE-- it seems so trivial the things I am grateful for when others on the other side of the world are thankful to just find out their loved one is alive or to be able to drink clean water.  Click here to see how insignificant these things we have become when this is your reality.
...now on to the "trivial":
  • C and his thoughtfulness :)  
  • compliments and learning how to take them
  • SUNSHINE at 6pm-- I come back alive in the Spring and Summer
  • a little boy who will randomly tell me he loves me and will sometimes crawl into my lap for some cuddles-- how much longer will he do this for?
  • finding out I have Monday off from class so I can work on the project--woo!
  • friends that stick by me and understand that I have fallen off the face of the Earth because of my packed schedule... I promise to be back and have a life as soon as I am done with grad school!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...