Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 3, 2011

The silver lining...

I had "one of those days" today so instead of venting again, here are things that happened today that make me happy:

  • T's case of "grandmatitis" seems to be wearing off.  We had a good night with minimal tantrums!
  • I had a couple of students tell me they like having me as their teacher :)
  • The myth project they presented today was awesome.  They're so creative!
  • My awesome hubby took on some T duty this afternoon so I could get my grad work done that didn't get done last night.
  • My grad work did not take as long as I anticipated!
  • I beat my time on the mile by a minute-- almost died doing it but the point is I DID IT!
  • I have some pretty awesome people at work that keep me sane.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...