Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 3, 2011

Random thoughts...

  • I'm glad to be feeling better after laying in bed for two days
  • I'm sad that my sick days are all gone
  • I'm glad to have presented at my PD today and have it over with
  • I'm disturbed by the state of my house after being out of commission for two days
  • I need a time out sometimes... like a for real sitting in the corner to reflect on things time out
  • I need grad school to be over so I can actually have a social life-- one where I can meet up with friends and not have to worry about all the extra crap that has to get done
  • I'm happy to be working out again after my sick days
  • I'm hopeful that by the summer I won't mind my bathing suit as much
  • Giving up chocolate so far has not been a struggle.... however, I had a stomach bug for a couple of days and I'm sure that helped!
  • I need a mani/pedi/wax stat
  • I can't get Japan and all the destruction out of my mind (keeping them in my prayers)
  • I am scared to go to work on Monday and find piles of work just waiting for me but in comparison to the above, not so bad
Happy Weekend!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...