Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 3, 2011

Count Your Blessings Tuesday

It has been a while!  I need to remind myself today what I am grateful for... sometimes you need to list it to know!

Today I am grateful for:
  • health.  I just had T and C sick recently and I'm glad to have them back in good health. 
  • creativity in planning.  I've been planning some pretty fun lessons.  I just wish my students weren't "too cool" to get excited. 
  • actually learning something new in grad class last night.
  • my snuggle bug of a kid.  He's like Jekyll and Hyde lately throwing epic tantrums but then he'll offset that with major snuggles.  
  • In-laws that come to the rescue at the last minute. 
  • a trip to Florida coming soon!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...